93% of communication is non-verbal. Here is the other 7%.
Former print journalist, former mayor, retired law enforcement officer. Writing about politics and government along with random personal essays.
mother, educator, child of God, and amongst many other things, a writer-- a role I'm trotting to build confidence in. Join me on this journey :)
An emotive writer, hailing from the British concrete jungle. I hate injustice and still believe ‘good’, will eventually prevail.
Text to speech